Metal-In Static Shielding Bags - Open End
The ESD Check 656 ESD Metal-In Shielding Bags are
constructed with 5 material layers including an inner layer of static dissipative coating,
a polyester layer, a vacuum-metallized aluminum layer, polyethylene layer and an outer
static dissipative coating layer. ESD Check 656 Shielding Bags provide Faraday Cage protection creating an ESD safe environment for shipping and storing sensitive electronic components and devices.
These heat sealable bags are perfect for packaging of ESD sensitive devices. The bags
are printed with an ESD warning symbol and a lot code for traceability. They meet the requirements of
ANSI/ESD S20.20, packaging standard ANSI/ESD S541, as well as ANSI/ESD S11.4 Static Control Bags. The
Bags are RoHS Compliant.
Open Top Static Shielding Bags
Showing 12 items
Metal-In Static Shielding Bags - Reclosable
- Metal-In Film Laminate 0.0028" thick (2.8 mil): Protects ESD sensitive contents from electrostatic fields and electrostatic discharges (ESD).
- <15 nJ Discharge Shielding Energy Limit Test per ANSI/ESD STM11.31: Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD S11.4 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA).
- Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces: <1.0x1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11 at 12% RH.
- Puncture Strength: 10 lbs per FTMS 101C, Method 2065.1
- Heat Seal Strength: 10 lbs/in. per ASTM D-882-91
- Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information: Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes.
- Bag is RoHS Compliant
Recloseable Static Shielding Bags
Showing 5 items